Every year a planning meeting takes place in Lille to review and plan the annual Best Value conference in Tempe. The meeting this year will be used to:
- Discuss change from PBSRG website to W117 website and website changes.
- Discuss relevant BV topics that have come up during the year.
- Discuss relative efforts by different groups.
- Discussion of fall Dutch visit and IMT presentation.
- Certification program recommendations for A certification, and B and B+.
- Run a trial test of potential test questions for TTT.
The trainings and discussions are led by Isaac with Dr. Dean assisting between his other appointments. We usually invite 3 or 4 people to assist. This year there may be up to eight this year, space is limited so RSVP ASAP with Isaac Kashiwagi (Isaackashiwagi@ksm-inc.com). There is no charge for licensed groups [first one is free]. There will be a fee for others of $750/head.
Location: Lille, France
August 22nd (Monday) – Review of new CIB W117 website, publication, Certification program and other discussions.
August 23rd (Tuesday) – Full day BVA discussion 9AM – 3PM (led by Isaac Kashiwagi)
August 24th (Wednesday) – ½ day BVA discussion, ½ day draft Train the Trainer exam 9AM – 3PM (led by Isaac Kashiwagi)
August 25th (Thursday) – half day discussion on LSA, high school education 9AM – 12PM (led by Isaac Kashiwagi)
*please note that attendees are welcome to all sessions in the agenda.
Dr. Dean and Isaac Kashiwagi